Piloted Safety Valves for pressurizer, Safety valves for
Residual Heat removal System, Safety valves for Chemical and Volume
Control System for process protection. Experiences based on more
than 9000 nuclear reactor-years.
Features / Benefits
- Can operate up to the set pressure without leakage.
- Can operate on any fluid phase : steam (saturated,
superheated), gas, liquid, flashing, two-phase flow.
- In-situ testing possible without extensive tools with or
without pressure in the equipment.
- Remote opening possible and very simple as an option
- The SEBIM pilot operated safety relief valve has been designed
to operate under high temperatures.
- Principle : Its operation is bi-stable. The disc and the nozzle
are leaktight up to the point of opening and immediately after
- Minimum operating pressure : 0.3 to 0.5 MPa
- Maximum operating pressure : 30 Mpa
- Operating temperature of equipment to be
- Protected : max. T° = 600°C
- Avalaible also as a tamdem, or with 2 pilots for
- Can be used as a relief valve
Help To prevent files from opening in your web
browser rather than downloading to your hard disk, please follow
PC users Right click the desired link and select
"Save target as..." or "Save link as..."
Mac users Right click or press Ctrl and click the
desired link and select "Download linked file as..." or "Save