Metalseal Double Offset High Performance valve,meets
requirements of ANSI Class IV leakage. The
Metalseal Butterfly Valve is used in applications where high
operating temperatures preclude the use of elastomer or polymeric
seals, but a superior shut-off is still required. The Metalseal Valve is an inherently fire safe design and
has a shut-off to ANSI/FC I-70-2 class IV, although class V can be
offered depending on size, working pressure and
Features / Benefits
- Double eccentric action moves the vane into and out of the seat
with minimum wear and seating torque, giving longer seat life and
reduced overall valve torque.
- Valve is suitable for higher pressure and temperature than PTFE
- Valve is available with various hard surfaces to seat &
- Valve is suitable for both Isolation and control
applications,readily removable seat retaining ring allows for quick
and easy replacement of valve seat ring.
- Valve is available with Varidiff Trim if cavitation is a
problem, Valve is available for Cryogenic applications ( see
ASME Class 150 to 2500
50 to 2000 mm (2 to 80 in)
up to 800°C (up to 1472°F)
All castable materials, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex,
Super Duplex, Hastalloy, Inconel, Monel, Titanium, etc.
Metalseal, Vari-Diff Trim