The Batley BV10000 is a control valve that is suitable for
many process applications. The BV10000 valve is available with
Varidiff Trim, if cavitation is a problem. The
standard range of Butterfly Valves has been designed to give cost
effective flow control of liquids and gases where a complete tight
shut-off is not essential. The
‘swing-through’ vane, which has no contact with the valve body,
enables the valves to be used with high pressures and a wide range
of temperatures. The standard Butterfly Valve has a basic
“equal percentage” characteristic but this is only true between the
10° and 60° open position.
Features / Benefits
- An extensive range of body & trim options.
- Streamlined Vane that provides minimum resistance to flow, no
- Inboard bearings provide maximum support at closest point to
- Conventional gland housing provides uniform support to packing
- Live loaded glands for control of emissions to atmosphere.
- Open & closed extensions for valves on elevated temperature
- Cold bonnet for cryogenic valves. · Purge connections between
- Gland with Lubricator fitted.
ASME Class 150 to 2500
50 to 3500 mm (2 to 140")
-194°C to 1200°C (-320°F to 2192°F)
All castable materials, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex,
Super Duplex, Hastalloy, Inconel, Monel, Titanium, etc.
Cryogenic service, Vari-Diff Trim