Tricentric® valves are perfect for cryogenic or high temperature
service. They resist wear and are suitable for aggressive media.
Valves are available in sizes 75 to 2440mm (3" to 96") in asme
pressure class 150 to 600. Tricentric® valves are suitable for a
wide range of applications in most idustries and offer exceptional
value and performance. The compact size and shape combines light
weight with the durability of a metal seal and seat. The triple
eccentric design eliminates rubbing and wear with bi directional
zero leakage. Tricentric® is available in standard and exotic
materials for the most difficult applications.
Features / Benefits
- Metal seated.
- Instrinsically fire safe.
- Long life.
- Bi directional zero leakage.
- Cryogenic models available.
- High temperature designs and materials available.
- Four body styles available.
- Triple eccentric metal seated.
- Nace compatible.
- API 607 tested.
- Laminated stainless steel/graphite seal.
- Bearing protectors available.
- Low emission packing available.
- Steam jackets available.
- Special alloys available.
- Electric Power Generation, Chemical Hydrocarbon process and
- Hydrocarbon Processing
- Natural Gas
- Molten Sulphur
- Pulp and Paper, Black Liquor, Lime Mud, etc.
3" - 96" ANSI Class 150 - 900