Pipeline Isolation Valves for a Wide Range of Process
Applications. Valves can be fitted with customer choice of
Actuation. The parallel slide gate valves are
produced in a wide range of sizes and designs (including Venturi
and full bore) for fluid isolation duties on steam raising plant
and process systems throughout industry. The
outstanding feature of the parallel slide design is that of
maintained fluid-tightness without the aid of wedging action. No
mechanical stress is exerted between the discs, and the valve is
not subjected to dangerous strains on opening or
Features / Benefits
- High Perfomance Isolation Valves Manufactured to ASME Codes and
for Nuclear use products are ASME Section lll N Stamp.
- General purpose isolation stop valves, Fluid tightness achieved
by fluid pressure.
- Complete flow isolation.
- Minimum pressure drop.
- Freedom from leakage independent of temperature or pressure
- Self-aligning fully supported discs.
- Inherent self-cleaning action.
- In line maintenance.
- General purpose stop valve
- Boiler circulating pump isolation
- Feedwater heater protection
- Main steam and feedwater isolation
- Drain, vent and instrumentation isolation
- Boiler blowdown
- With V-ported outlet seat, can be used for control duties as
alternative to globe valve
Features can be incorporated such as quick closure, live loaded
gland, double stuffing box with lantern ring and bleed-off point,
back seat, seal welded body/cover joint.
ASME Class 150 to 4500
15 to 1200 mm (1/2 to 48 in)
-29°C to 593°C (-20°F to 1100°F)
Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Bronze.End Conections:
Flanged, Butt weld, Socket weld.