Created by the same engineers and manufactured side-by-side with
the dependable WEMCO and WEMCO-Hidrostal pumps you already have in
service, the WEMCO Model CF Cho-Flow pump is just as rugged and
dependable. It is a cost-effective addition to the problem-solving,
trouble-free WEMCO pumps you installed years ago. The WEMCO Model
CF Chop-Flow pump chops as it pumps, keeping oversized solids and
stringy material from clogging your downstream process.
Features / Benefits
- Designed from scratch as a WEMCO pump, the Chop-Flow pump
brings the chopper pumps' segment the same kind of user-friendly
pumps you've trusted from WEMCO for over 60 years - rugged,
reliable, dependable, and maintenance free.
- High hydraulic efficiency.
- Wrap around nose vanes insure effective chopping at the center
of the impeller, without the need for an impeller nut.
- Rear pump out vanes with cutting slots repel and chop any
material that gets behind the impeller.
- The wearing parts - the cutting bar and rear cutting teeth -
are easily and inexpensively replaceable.
- All clearances are easily adjustable externally, without the
need for 2 people and the hassle to unbolt and move the pump and/or
motor as required by other designs.
- Top quality materials and castings throughout - no flimsy
fabricated parts to corrode.
- Although the pump is completely new technology, it is
dimensionally interchangeable with your present pump. Simply remove
the old technology, and the Chop-Flow will bolt up to your existing
piping and coupling.
- Available with packing and all conventional mechanical
Help To prevent files from opening in your web
browser rather than downloading to your hard disk, please follow
PC users Right click the desired link and select
"Save target as..." or "Save link as..."
Mac users Right click or press Ctrl and click the
desired link and select "Download linked file as..." or "Save