The patented Roto-Jet pump has only two basic working parts a
rotating case with a stationary pick-up tube mounted within it.
Performance can be adjusted by changing speed and/or pick-up
Features / Benefits
- High pressure without high speed.
- Flexible - performance can be adjusted by changing the pitot
- Simple - only two basic working parts.
- Smooth, pulsation-free flow.
- Low pressure mechanical seal is easily maintained.
- Isolated bearing pedestal to minimize bearing
- Hydraulically stable along the entire performance curve and
- Low minimum flow requirement.
- Rugged design - most reliable high pressure pump in the
- Materials of construction: Ductile Iron or 316 Stainless
- Single or double mechanical seal.
- Threaded or flanged connections.
- Grease lubricated bearings.
Help To prevent files from opening in your web
browser rather than downloading to your hard disk, please follow
PC users Right click the desired link and select
"Save target as..." or "Save link as..."
Mac users Right click or press Ctrl and click the
desired link and select "Download linked file as..." or "Save