More than equal to any competitive design because of its
construction features and highest hydraulic efficiency. If you
can't have a WEMCO Model C, this is the best alternative.
Features / Benefits
- Rimmed impeller.
- Highest hydraulic efficiency of any vortex design.
- Wear on rim lengthens vane - hydraulic performance actually
improves with wear.
- When rim finally wears off, impeller is essentially a full
diameter radial impeller, with like-new hydraulic performance.
- Relatively steep H/Q curve compared to straight radial
- Low life cycle cost.
- Life of the most expensive component - the casing - is
maximized by sacrificing the least expensive - the impeller.
Help To prevent files from opening in your web
browser rather than downloading to your hard disk, please follow
PC users Right click the desired link and select
"Save target as..." or "Save link as..."
Mac users Right click or press Ctrl and click the
desired link and select "Download linked file as..." or "Save