Medium operated Isolation and Relief medium operated & Main
Steam Isolation Valves for process protection. Sebim solenoid
valves are used in more than 100 nuclear units.
Features / Benefits
- Can operate on any fluid phase : steam (saturated,
superheated), gas, liquid, flashing, two-phase flow.
- The SEBIM isolation or relief valve has been designed to
operate under high temperatures and high pressure
- Principle : Its operation is bi-stable. the opening and closing
are driven by 3way solenoid valves
• Minimum operating pressure : 0.3 to 0.5 MPa
• Maximum operating pressure : 30 Mpa
• Operating temperature of equipment to be protected : max. T° =
• Capcity up to 1500T/h
- All sizes avalaible
Help To prevent files from opening in your web
browser rather than downloading to your hard disk, please follow
PC users Right click the desired link and select
"Save target as..." or "Save link as..."
Mac users Right click or press Ctrl and click the
desired link and select "Download linked file as..." or "Save