Main Steam Safety Valves & Industrial applications for
process protection. Experience based on more than 7000 nuclear
Features / Benefits
- Can operate up to the set pressure without leakage.
- Can operate on any fluid phase : steam (saturated,
superheated), gas, liquid, flashing, two-phase flow.
- In-situ testing possible without extensive tools with or
without pressure in the equipment.
- Remote opening possible and very simple as an option
- The SEBIM pilot operated safety relief valve has been designed
to operate under high temperatures.
Principle : Its operation is bi-stable. The disc and the nozzle are
leaktight up to the point of opening and immediately after
- Minimum operating pressure : 0.3 to 0.5 MPa
- Maximum operating pressure : 30 Mpa
- Operating temperature of equipment to be protected : max. T° =
- Avalaible also with 2 pilots
- Can be used as a relief valve
- All sizes avalaible
Help To prevent files from opening in your web
browser rather than downloading to your hard disk, please follow
PC users Right click the desired link and select
"Save target as..." or "Save link as..."
Mac users Right click or press Ctrl and click the
desired link and select "Download linked file as..." or "Save